Tool Room Attendant
Posted on 07/01/2021JMI Resource - TAMPA, FL 33614
13.50 per hour Full Time
Between our core values and great people, we rest assured that our personnel, whether representing our own company or yours, will be nothing short of hardworking and extraordinary. We feel that the Lord has given us a purpose, and that purpose is exemplified through our eight standards of living and serving our community. It is our goal to ensure that we, as a company, are living by these eight standards, to help bring you, both employer and employee, the best service available.
POSITION: Warehouse Tool Room Attendant
LOCATION: Tampa, FL
HOURS: 3:15pm-11:45pm with two consecutive days off
Summary Description of Position
Tool Room Attendants are responsible for the inventory control of items maintained in the Tool room. An attendant also maintains the tool room in a neat and orderly manner. An attendant is expected to assist co-workers with tooling needs, and provide information to new employees regarding tooling and supplies.
Major Responsibility Areas and Duties
· Maintain control of tool room, issue tools and supplies to production personnel; returns tooling to assigned tool room location and keep company property well maintained and clean.
· Stock tooling and supplies.
· Re-stocks the tooling dispensing machines daily or as needed.
· Periodically, as scheduled, conduct inventory count of workstations.
· Conduct inventory cycle counts of Tool Room inventories, as scheduled.
· Correct any inventory deficiencies or discrepancies.
· Issue test reports for testing of new tooling.
· Checks boxes and verifies packing slip.
· Additional Functions As delegated by the Tool Room Manager
· All other duties as assigned.
Minimum Requirements and Qualification
· High school diploma or equivalent
· A Valid Driver’s License
· Must qualify for airport SIDA badge
· General Computer Skills
Physical Requirements and Environmental Conditions
· Load and unload trucks, vans, or automobiles.
· Ability to sit for extended periods of time in a normal office environment.
· Must be able to sit, stand, bend, crouch, kneel, and walk for extended periods.
· Must be able to climb and work from ladders, work stands, and other heights.
· Must be able to work with one or both hands extended overhead.
· Must have correctable near and far vision.
· Must be able to hear at conversational level with hearing aid.
· Must be able to lift 50 lbs.
- Must be able to handle and maintain control of small parts and to properly operate hand tools.
Please login to apply for this job.