Posted on 07/14/2021Trinity College of Florida - Trinity, FL 34655
Trinity College of Florida is a private, nonprofit, Christian college located in Trinity, FL, near the beautiful Gulf Coast in the Greater Tampa Bay area. Established in 1932 by founder Dr. W. T. Watson, our school’s mission is to “provide a biblically-centered education, equipping servant leaders for life and career opportunities.” Trinity College of Florida has been known for its long legacy of being the best in Christian higher education and ministry preparation. We are distinctly evangelical but also interdenominational in nature
The admissions representative assists with aspects of the admissions process with special emphasis on recruitment goals
- Must have a servant demeanor toward the work environment and be willing to participate collaboratively with all college employees.
- A bachelor’s degree.
- Significant customer service related experience.
- Strong interpersonal and writing skills including public speaking skills and the ability to present the college in a positive way to diverse populations.
- Ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team.
- Must be proficient with office suite apps such as Google Suite, Microsoft Office, and Zoom.
- Exceptional communication skills, willing to listen, and respond carefully to internal and external clients. Be able to communicate the brand initiatives clearly.
- Ability to travel to remote locations and to load and transport admissions materials, displays, and other equipment
- Occasional evening and weekend hours required, especially during peak season
- Must be able to lift 30lbs.
- Ability to sit and stand long periods of time.
- Ability to sit, kneel, and squat
- Ability to hear and see to interact with software applications, and customers both face to face and on electronic devices.
Conditions of Employment
- Models the Biblical standard of personal conduct and lifestyle.
- Supports and adheres to the Mission, Vision, Values, and Lifestyle statement of Trinity College of Florida.
- Supports the Trinity College of Florida Statement of Faith.
Supports and adheres to Trinity College of Florida Policies and Procedures Handbook.
Please login to apply for this job.