Assistant Onsite Coordinator
Posted on 10/14/2020JMI Resource - Sarasota, FL 34234
$15-16 per hour Full Time
Between our core values and great people, we rest assured that our personnel, whether representing our own company or yours, will be nothing short of hardworking and extraordinary. We feel that the Lord has given us a purpose, and that purpose is exemplified through our eight standards of living and serving our community. It is our goal to ensure that we, as a company, are living by these eight standards, to help bring you, both employer and employee, the best service available.
Our Assistant Onsite Coordinator is someone who has the drive to win and build solid successful relationships with people. The Assistant Onsite Coordinator is a people person and a key role that ensures the successful servicing of client needs. This person is expected to be highly motivated and organized and be able to build rapport working as a team.
Assistant Onsite Coordinator Key responsibilities:
1. Assist in managing relationships with key leaders, owners or designated contact.
2. Control the completeness of documentation for new hires.
3. Help conduct orientations of new team members to the client and review safety procedures of the client.
4. Aid in identifying proper selection of talent, skill sets and schedule of team members to the right job.
5. Provide support in tracking and documenting daily work assignments and retrieving time sheets/cards and forward to Payroll Manager in a timely manner.
6. Communicate to the Payroll Manager and Director of Operations all changes of team members’ status (ie new job sites, moved into different position, rehires and terminations).
7. Partner in facilitating work related injuries according to the mandatory procedures established.
8. Schedule, coordinate and track Drug and Background Checks and assist in managing the process to ensure completeness as needed. Be a problem solver for any issues as they may arise.
9. Monitor and control PPE and/or uniforms, required by client.
10. Provide information to Account Manager and management on the labor force conditions.
11. Attend training to continue your development in relevant knowledge and skills including quarterly team meetings and scheduled seminars.
Skills you will bring to the table:
1. Excellent customer service with outstanding communication skills.
2. Warehouse experience is preferred.
3. Experience in Microsoft Office Suite.
4. Administrative experience is a plus.
5. Bi-lingual in Spanish (or willing to learn) is a plus.
Have I described you? If you are ready to hit the ground running and join an amazing company that treats you like family, we look forward to hearing from you today!
Please login to apply for this job.