Warehouse Recycling Laborers
Posted on 10/09/2020JMI Resource - Cocoa, FL 32926
9.00 per hour Full Time
Between our core values and great people, we rest assured that our personnel, whether representing our own company or yours, will be nothing short of hardworking and extraordinary. We feel that the Lord has given us a purpose, and that purpose is exemplified through our eight standards of living and serving our community. It is our goal to ensure that we, as a company, are living by these eight standards, to help bring you, both employer and employee, the best service available.
Job Title: Warehouse Recycling Laborers
Job Location: Cocoa, FL (Near Intersection of 95 and 520)
Pay Rate: $9.00 (Raise after 30 days)
Work Hours: Mon – Fri 6:00 AM - 3:30 PM or 4:00 PM - 2:00 AM (Subject to change based on business needs)
• Removes categorized and uncategorized material from conveyor belt.
• Ensures categorized and uncategorized materials are sorted and placed where indicated.
• Cleans work area as required.
• Empties refuse containers as required.
• Assist shift supervisor with facility and equipment maintenance as required.
• Involves strenuous physical exertion at a constant pace for 8 to 10 hours, possibly longer in peak periods.
• Consists of identifying and sorting recyclable material in accordance with prescribed methods.
• Lifting, climbing, reaching, bending, and stooping required.
• Requires ability to safely handle commercial and residential waste material, while working around moving equipment within the recycle center.
• Work environment - airborne dust and dirt particles, along with various climatic temperatures.
• Working in accordance with prescribed methods.
• Maintain a work pace that requires handling several hundred items per hour.
• Any other duties asked to be performed by members of the management team.
Essential Physical Requirements:
• Ability to constantly lift, climb stairs and onto equipment, reach, bend, and stoop is required
• Ability to keep equipment cleaned
• Manual dexterity and hand eye coordination
• Hearing and Visual ability.
• For long periods of time be able to: stand, walk, use hands to fingers, handle, or feel and reach with hands and arms, see and inspect, and bend in a non-heated or cooled environment
• Ability to lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
• Ability to work in an airborne dust and dirt particles, with various climatic temperatures.
• Ability to work in heat/cold conditions.
• Must wear Employer provided personal protective equipment to prevent exposure to hazardous materials.
Essential Mental Functions:
• Can read, understand, hear, and apply written and spoken directions in English
• Work in a constant state of alertness and safe manner
• Ability to accurately gauge lengths of time and distance
• Possess fast reflexes and unimpaired coordination
• Ability to perform tasks involving high levels of cognitive function and judgment
• Not mentally or physically impaired from any cause that can adversely affect ability to safely and competently perform the job duties and functions
Please login to apply for this job.