Posted on 07/01/2021JMI Resource - TAMPA, FL 33614
13.50 per hour
Between our core values and great people, we rest assured that our personnel, whether representing our own company or yours, will be nothing short of hardworking and extraordinary. We feel that the Lord has given us a purpose, and that purpose is exemplified through our eight standards of living and serving our community. It is our goal to ensure that we, as a company, are living by these eight standards, to help bring you, both employer and employee, the best service available.
POSITION: Production Control Monitor
LOCATION: Tampa, FL
- Controls and coordinates job cards. Ensures that employee is assigned and working proper pre-assigned jobs using a computerized wand system. Uses work packages, job control cards, labor-hour estimates, job descriptions, project categories, charge numbers, to meet established schedules.
- Monitors complete and incomplete job cards. Makes reports, as required, on status of schedule.
- Notes data, number of hours charged to card, and number of established budget hours.
- Performs general clerical duties, to include setting up files, reproducing paperwork, and entering and collecting computerized data.
- Audits completed work cards. Projects data to show effects of complete and/or incomplete work.
- Updates project flow as required and directed by the Supervisor.
1. Ability to perform work utilizing a computer for extended periods of time.
2. Ability to withstand intermittent moderate noise levels.
3. Ability to see close (clear vision at 20 feet or more).
Please login to apply for this job.