Strategic Services Director
Published on 07/18/2022Media Impact International - Roanoke, TX
The Strategic Services Director serves on the MII leadership team and provides overall support management for the ministry, overseeing:
- Project Management
- Client/Account Management
MII projects include multi-client training events, individual consultations, provision of creatives services to clients, and research projects. Asa member of the MII leadership team, the Strategic Services Director also participates in short-term and long-term strategic planning, as well as organizational assessment.
The ideal candidate for this position will be self-driven and highly skilled in organizational and project management, preferably with experience working cross-culturally.
The Strategic Services Director will be responsible for the day-to-day management and delivery of MII projects. Primary responsibilities include the following.
Creating and executing project work plans:
- Plan and identify resource needs throughout the project
- Actively work with the team to manage work assignments and deliverables
- Review deliverables prepared by team before passing to clients/partners
- Prepares for engagement reviews and using appropriate quality assurance procedures
- Determines project risk on an on-going basis and escalates issues as needed
- Manages budgets, profitability and revenue
- Participates with the MII Team in the creation of project proposals, due diligence and budgets
- Possesses an understanding of digital media (social media, websites, mobile applications), CRM, creative design, and content productions
- Generates new client/account acquisition
- Develops, manages and maintains accounts to build long-term relationships, serving as the key liaison between MII and its clients, resolving issues and fulfilling client goals
- Facilitates day-to-day client interaction and sets/manages client expectations
- Prepares project updates for meetings and clearly communicates status
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience in Project Management, Marketing or Business
- Minimum of four years experience as a Project Manager in a related field
- Aptitude for managing projects in an international, Christian environment
- Willingness to travel
- Experience with and strong understanding of project management tools
- Familiarity with digital/”social media” channels/platforms, web development, design and content production
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including clear, succinct and timely communication and the proven ability to foster important relationships with key stakeholders at all levels
- Certification as a Project Management Professional (PMP) or Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM) a plus
Email email@example.com for a complete Job Description
About Media Impact International
Media Impact International (MII) is focused on equipping Christian ministries with the media tools and expertise to maximize Kingdom impact. MII has a lean staff supplemented with key consultants/contractors, who are recognized as media industry experts and serve as trainers, coaches, strategists, technologists and researchers.
LocationPO Box 1667, Roanoke, TX 76262