Production Control Monitor
Published on 08/03/2022JMI Resource - Tampa, FL
$15.00 per hourFull Time
POSITION: Production Control Monitor
LOCATION: Tampa, FL
- Controls and coordinates job cards. Ensures that employee is assigned and working proper pre-assigned jobs using a computerized wand system. Uses work packages, job control cards, labor-hour estimates, job descriptions, project categories, charge numbers, to meet established schedules.
- Monitors complete and incomplete job cards. Makes reports, as required, on status of schedule.
- Notes data, number of hours charged to card, and number of established budget hours.
- Performs general clerical duties, to include setting up files, reproducing paperwork, and entering and collecting computerized data.
- Audits completed work cards. Projects data to show effects of complete and/or incomplete work.
- Updates project flow as required and directed by the Supervisor.
1. Ability to perform work utilizing a computer for extended periods of time.
2. Ability to withstand intermittent moderate noise levels.
3. Ability to see close (clear vision at 20 feet or more).